Credit Card Callers
What is a clairvoyant?
A clairvoyant is a person who claims to have the ability of clairvoyance which is to see and gather information of a certain person, event or place through the extrasensory perception. A clairvoyant is someone who can gather and present intuitive knowledge and information visually.
There are other different forms or terms that relates it. These are:
1. Clairsentience meaning clear sensing. These people have the ability to sense the past, the future, the physical and the emotional state of a person without exploiting the five main senses.
2. Clairaudience meaning clear hearing. This is having the ability to hear sounds and voices of spirits, internally and externally, that no other ordinary individual can hear.
3. Clairolfactus meaning clear smelling. This is having the ability to access spiritual information through the sense of smell.
4. Claircognizance meaning clear knowing. This means that these extraordinary people can cultivate spiritual knowledge, not knowing the reason behind it.
5. Clairgustance meaning clear tasting. This allows the possessor to gather essential substance from the spiritual forces through the heightened sense of taste.
Are psychics and clairvoyants just the same?
Not necessarily because some psychic are not clairvoyants as they have other ways to perceive and present information and knowledge about certain things, people and places but all clairvoyants are psychics.
What is a third eye and can I open mine?
A third eye is located in the middle of your forehead, just in the space separating your eyebrows. The third eye is a spiritual energy that allows you to ‘see’ visions in your mind. And yes, you can open your third eye by meditating, concentrating and trying to visualize the things that are there but cannot be seen. You can also use crystals and stones to open it, just keep it close to you while you meditate or when you are asleep. To further utilize the crystals, keep them in your pocket and bring it anywhere you go.
Also keep a journal of your dreams as the spirits, angels and dead loved ones connects and logical mind and this is when the brain receives and allows the spiritual information and guidance to flow in our minds. You wouldn’t want to miss this way of developing your clairvoyant abilities.
Just concentrate on what you wish to see and receive, you’ll get there in no time.
Do clairvoyants really see the future?
Not necessarily, but sometimes, they do see pictures and glimpses of your future and your past. What we can expect of a reading from a clairvoyant are useful advices, insights and enlightenment on how we can improve and ameliorate our future with the information that they perceive with their ‘eye’ and their ‘senses’.
Clairvoyants aren’t just for ‘psychic readings’ and for foretelling the future, they are great advisors, counselors and guides on how to be a better person as they can see what a normal person, without their gifted abilities, couldn’t normally see with the five senses that we have. They may not actually tell you what is going to happen with your career or love life but they can help you decide and determine how to resolve your current problems.
A clairvoyant’s visions are often figurative and metaphorical; it is not like how it is in the movies that you get to see. Their visions aren’t literal and clear but a good clairvoyant would be able to interpret a vague and an ambiguous vision. Also, not all of a clairvoyant’s visions are focused on what he or she see in a person’s future, they could also receive knowledge that happened in the past and that’s currently occurring in the present.
This psychic site and its owners are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from using this site, the psychic contractors listed on it, or its content. By giving us your email address you agree to allow us to send you occassional maketing materials. We will never pass your details to another company.