Credit Card Callers
How to Spot a Fake Psychic
It is just right that you, as a potential client of online psychics, to be hesitant, uncertain and doubtful of the psychic scheme happening through the internet as there are a lot of fraudulent, illicit and dishonest people who claim that they have immense psychic abilities just so they could trick a person into having a fake psychic reading with them to rip them off of cash and credits.
There are many illegal psychic schemes and contrivances online that could deceive and trick a lot of innocent and naive people who doesn’t have an idea of what a real and genuine psychic should be. Some people might just be considering booking and having a psychic reading for the first time and they end up talking to charlatans and fakes. This could end up to having more people be suspicious and skeptical about psychics and psychic abilities. Being tricked and fooled into paying for something that is not true and genuine could cause a person to lose faith in it before they have even established and solidified their judgment, views and conclusions about it.
That is why it is very important to know how real and genuine psychics work first before you avail yourself a psychic reading. You have to make sure that the online psychic company who you are calling and contacting is a legitimate and authorized company who have established themselves in providing genuine psychic readings to their online clients. All you will have to do is to research and scrutinize each and every detail to make sure that they are recognized and licensed to run a psychic business online.
Once you have made sure that the psychic company is legal and certified, then that is the time when you will have to contact them and to book yourself in for a genuine psychic reading. You have to make sure that the certain company, that you are contacting, values their customers and clients, and you will be able to do so by learning if they protect every information given by their clients and if they could provide refunds if a psychic reading didn’t satisfy the client or if they feel abused, insulted or slandered by one of the psychics in the psychic company.
How can you spot a fraudulent and fake psychic online? Here’s how:
1. A genuine psychic should never ask for your personal details or your financial information. Do not give it to them if they asked for it. A psychic should only know your name, your birthday or zodiac sign and your questions then nothing more. Genuine psychics would be the one doing the talking and their method of connecting to you is via your energies.
2. A genuine psychic would never tell you that you are cursed and would ask you to pay for an extra amount of cash if you want them to take it off for you. Also, do not call back if they tell you to return after a week or a month just so they could perform another ritual or spell removal on you. They are just making sure that you talk to them regularly so they could rip you off some more.
3. A genuine psychic will stick to just one contact number or information. If you notice that they keep on changing their mobile phone number or their email address, chances are good that they are scammer and frauds pretending to be genuine psychics. Keep off.
4. A genuine psychic would always have good reviews and feedback from their customers and clients worldwide and all you will hear are good words describing how they were during the reading and their predictions all became true. Real people or clients will vouch for a genuine and real psychic.
5. A genuine psychic would never ask for a large amount of money. Yes, you have to pay them but they would never ask for more if you want to add more information from what they are telling you.
This psychic site and its owners are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from using this site, the psychic contractors listed on it, or its content. By giving us your email address you agree to allow us to send you occassional maketing materials. We will never pass your details to another company.