Credit Card Callers
21 Marital Advice that Surely Works
When you married your long-time partner, you will realize that falling in love with each other, getting to know your partner’s likes, dislikes, dreams and goals in life, creating happy memories as a cute couple and keeping your relationship strong and staying together until you both say “I do” in front our Lord, is the easiest part in the relationship. What comes after the wedding is where the hardships and difficulties are lying.
During the marriage, lots of problems, troubles, issues and difficulties will surface and you will have no choice but to face it with your husband or wife. You vowed in front of the Lord and in front of everybody else who matters to the both of you that you will love and cherish each other for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, and until death parts you both. You have pledged yourselves to take good care of each other. You have a responsibility to make your husband or wife happy and satisfied and to protect the family. Problems and difficult situations come to people and it is inevitable, what matters is how you handle and manage your situations and turn it into a memorable experience.
Here are some useful and honest advices that you could learn from and apply to your marriage in order to make the most out of it and to strengthen the bond between you and your spouse.
1. You have to share all the things and secrets to your spouse and let them know everything that is happening to you, be it at work, at home, or any personal issues that you’re facing. You decided to marry each other and so your partner has the right to know about everything that is bothering you.
2. When you find yourselves in a shaky disposition and situation, it’s okay. Just remember that everything will pass and you will eventually go back to normal after this storm.
3. Maintain your affection with each other. It’s always good to let your partner know how much still love them and care for them despite the long, tiring years that you have had as a married couple. Show them through kissing and greeting each other when you wake up, random touching through the day, give loving and sweet jokes every now and then, reminisce about the past.
4. It’s okay to quarrel over something small like not washing the dishes or cleaning up the garden but do not turn these little things into something big. You have to remind yourself that your relationship is bigger than anything in this world and that you will not break or be defeated by such minor problems.
5. You can actually try to fill the refrigerator with your partner’s favorite food and drink! It’s just simple and easy to do so you won’t have any excuse not to do it.
6. Do not forget that your individuality is still important. Yes, you may have promised to be one during your wedding day but it is healthy to maintain your distinctiveness, personality and character even when you are already married and with kids. Do the things that makes you happy like painting, going to the gym, attending dance lessons and cooking classes. Allow yourself to be strong and fulfilled and only by then can you be someone who can provide for your family and make your family happy.
7. As much as possible, try not to give your spouse the silent treatment as it results to being distant to the one you love. You have a problem? Talk to him about it. She made a mistake? Talk to her about it. Giving the silent treatment means allowing the negative emotions to pile up inside of you. You have to let it go and let your partner know what your problem is.
8. It is normal that you get hurt in a relationship. Your partner must have done something that you didn’t like or didn’t approve of and it is okay to feel hurt about it. What’s not okay is if you kept holding on to that feeling as it may lead to hatred and disgust towards your partner. Let go of everything negative and just dwell with the positive.
9. Compromise. You want a handsome and fit husband but overtime in your marriage, he grows fat and big. Well, what could you do? Should you break the marriage just because he wasn’t able to give you something that you want? Yes, you can ask him to exercise and lose some weight but don’t push it up to the point where gets stressed because of you. You have to compromise and accept your spouse for what he or she truly is. No one is perfect, and so are you.
10. Make things and events in your marriage exciting, like you can plan a getaway with just the two of you together or plan a romantic dinner date for your wife or buy him the computer game that he has been longing to buy. Never forget to make each other feel special. You still have to do the things that you used to do before you got married.
11. Always remember to be nice and kind to your spouse. People tend to forget to respect their husbands and wives when they have been married for a long time already. They become too familiar with each other that sometimes you are able to talk to them in a rude way. Keep in mind that you will be spending the rest of your life with this person, try to maintain the kindness when you talk and treat each other.
12. Try out new things! This is so you can spice things up in your relationship. Try doing new things together like paying for cooking or baking classes, attending dance lessons or even starting a garden just outside your home! It could strengthen the bond between the two of you and would mean a long lasting marriage.
13. Always show your appreciation to your partner. When he or she tries to do little things for you, let them know that you are thankful to have them in your life and that you love and care for them so much.
14. Always show your support to your spouse. He wants to change his jobs? Cheer him on. She wants to try to learn how to sew or do crochets? Support her. Let your spouse know that you are there for him or her when they want to do something different.
15. Try to put an effort to make each other laugh, if it’s possible that you do it everyday then that’s better.
16. Always talk about things, be it necessary and important stuff or just random, little things about your family. It’s good to know that someone is going to listen to you and all your rants about life or your plans for the future.
17. Give your spouse a generous amount of time and money. Yes, devote yourself to working for the family. Spend time with your husband or wife and the kids every weekend and make sure that you have a bond like no other. Remember, the time that you enjoy wasting is not time wasted. Same goes with money!
18. Trust your partner and let him or her know that you can be trusted as well.
19. Remember the things that made you fall in love with your spouse. Reminisce on the old days, whether it’s her beauty or his laugh or her kindness or his effort. It is good to remind yourself everyday with these significant reasons.
20. You should know how to be content and satisfied with what you have and never ever go looking for something that you and your partner does not have. Appreciate what’s in front of you and treasure the moments and time that you spend together.
21. Always say the words, “I love you” and always make him or her feel that you really do.
This psychic site and its owners are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from using this site, the psychic contractors listed on it, or its content. By giving us your email address you agree to allow us to send you occassional maketing materials. We will never pass your details to another company.